I’m on cashew cream kick at the moment. It’s the perfect base for this avocado dip, because it adds a creamy texture without overpowering the flavor. This two avocado dip is cashew-based and has only 6 simple ingredients. It goes well with fries, tofu nuggets, vegetable, tortilla chips, salads, sandwiches, you name it.
The avocado lime dip is a cool, creamy dip that is a little bit sweet. I love this dip because it is so easy to make a big batch and then use it throughout the week to make my regular meals more exciting. I’ll definitely be bringing this one and my Avocado Buffalo Dip to my game day party too!
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for one hour
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 tbsp lime juice (equivalent of the juice from one lime)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 clove garlic
- Blend the cashews with 1/2 cup water until smooth.
- Scoop out the insides of the avocados and add to the blender. Add the rest of the water, the lime juice, sea salt, and garlic. Blend again until everything is combined and the dip is creamy.
- Yields about 2.5 cups of dip.